View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 05:02 AM
Bill Gregory

Hi Jesse.

Ya, I'm doing a pretty good job at learning where to look. The suggestions have helped. Now I need to learn which auctions to play. I'll snipe away, and add cards slowly over time. The way I look at it, I'll probably spend a good deal over what I should for this set. But I will have a set I am really happy to own. And this set will be much easier to build than the T206 set, that's for sure.

I have a lot of different cards I want to buy. Cracker Jacks, early Goudy cards, some 19th century beauties, some supplements like the M101-2, postcards, etc. As of the start of the year, I can start putting that collection together. And I will. I don't have any other big expenses, so I'll just pay my bills, and build my collection.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.