View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 11:22 AM

Since you are working on several sets, but your order in priority was the T-205 set, the obvious choice to me would be Mr. Cobb. The others are all terrific, but if you're working on at T-205 set, and you say the chances are slim that this windfall opportunity will not transpire again, it would surely seem that to get the kingpin of the T-205 set, your best chance would be NOW. Be picky, and if you have to add a few hundred (I stress just a few, for the sake of your marriage), do it to get a nice Ty Cobb to go into your T-205 set.

Let's face it, pal, whenever you talk about your T-205 set to virtually ANY OTHER COLLECTOR, he's gonna ask you, "Do you have the Cobb?" You go for some other choice, and I'll clue ya, you'll feel like one big chump for missing your chance to get the Ty Cobb. I am of course assuming your T-205 set pursuit is a serious one, and one you are not pursuing casually. Am I right?

Whatever you decide, it is truly up to you. Just make a choice you're gonna be genuinely happy with, and will not spike you with buyer's remorse!

If you talk over such things with your darling, ask her advice as well. She knows you a whole lot better than we do.

Wishing you the happiest choice, mate. Congratulations on your windfall.

Lastly-----TAKE YOUR SWEET TIME, BUB!!!!!

-----Brian Powell

Last edited by brian1961; 09-06-2017 at 12:22 PM.