View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
Shawn has contacted me and is attempting to make this right.
Good to hear, Pete...hope this works out in the end. Just sucks it had to come to this. Leon said he was a good guy, but it sounds like he just made a poor decision and will pay for it through his reputation for a while

Ian- when it comes to the BST, I think there is a code, but in reality, does anyone really have to abide strictly to it? I mean, there are several people that follow the same guidelines, but they do a few things different as far as first respondents and such. In your case, the seller did horrible by not at least contacting you when he first saw your email and giving you an update. When I list things on the BST, I feel like I have an obligation to each and every customer...this is not a game, but rather a type of temporary business you are running and we know how important customers are to businesses. Let's be honest here...there are more than a couple of people on here that don't sell much or haven't been in that position before and don't know the ethics of it...this is where your guy failed pretty miserably. I have been in a few transactions like that before and it blows pretty hard...nothing worse on here than being messed around with.

In the end, you have every right to be aggravated with this guy.
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48