View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 11:38 AM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

I don't have any mushy Walt Disney Hannah Montana story to share. But I'm going to throw this sad tale on the table. In the Heritage 2010 November Dallas Signature Sports Collectibles Auction #7028, I won lot #80364. It was an E92 Dockman graded partial set of 11 with both Honus Wagner poses ( http://sports.ha.com/common/view_ite...8&Lot_No=80364 ). Here is a pic, as shown in the auction:

E92 DOCK missing.jpgE92 DOCK back missing.jpg

I was really happy with the purchase, since I thought I got it at a respectable price, the cards had nice eye appeal on the front, plus I've always had a lust appetite for the E92 Wagner(s). I paid in a prompt manner (the next day via E-check) and waited and waited and waited. I called Heritage a couple of times, both times I was told the cards would be shipped the next day. Finally, after waiting until mid December, I called again and was finally told the truth. The cards were lost/misplaced (stolen(?)) somewhere in the shipping department. Within a week I had a refund check from Heritage. Somewhere, someplace...........perhaps in Kansas, eleven Dockman cards reside which at this point have bad karma.

Lovely Day...