View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:11 PM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

One of the issues that I've had for the past few months has been when I create an invoice for a buyer who has won multiple items. For some reason, it does not pick up all the items. So, if a buyer won 10 items, the invoice might only show 7. It happens several times a week and it can be real frustrating.
Lately, I have been creating the invoices via eBay without a problem.

But, the worst issue is that Sixbit does not upload all the tracking info. A few months back I lost my Top Rated Selling status because the tracking #'s were not uploaded for all my items. It made no sense because I sent out all winning items within 24 hours and assumed that Sixbit uploaded the tracking information. What I found out is that if a buyer won multiple items, Sixbit only uploaded the tracking information for 1 item in the group. So, if a buyer won 10 items and I processed the items for shipment, only 1 item had their tracking information uploaded. I now process the payments via eBay and all tracking info gets uploaded.

Sixbit tried to figure out what was going on. They logged in remotely to my desktop and saw the issue but had no fix for it.

I'd be curious to know if other Sellers have experienced similar issues. Check to see if tracking info is getting uploaded for buyers who have won multiple items.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard