View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 06:42 PM
Joe W.
J0seph Wi.er

Default WARNING: theenigma31680 is an unethical seller

Be careful when you deal with this person. I spent a day and a half negotiating a price which they finally called an "acceptable" offer and gave me an email address to send payment. I sent payment in the form of a gift via paypal to the address they provided and the seller responds by saying they received a higher offer than mine after our agreement and will break our agreement and sell to the higher offer. They say they never received my payment which I assured them I sent. I also state that regardless of whether they received it or not we already had a verbal in place and should honor it or at least contact me before moving on to find out if i'm still interested. They try to get me to go away by offering a free consolation prize. I say I don't want a consolation prize, I want what we agreed on. I show them a screen shot of my payment to them and they say I spelled their address wrong. Turns out they added a extra letter in their email address when they sent me the payment info. I tell them that was their fault and they should still honor the agreement or I will let everyone know on the forums that they're ripping me off. They say I'm threatening them by doing that.

It sucks they gave me an incorrect address. Accidents happen, I don't hold that against them. What I do hold against them is accepting a higher offer from someone else after agreeing to a deal with me and then not contacting me to see why they hadn't seen the money yet. I putting this out here because even after having the opportunity to make it right they decided $25 extra dollars was more important than their integrity.

I adamantly urge you to block this person from all of your future transactions.

4reals - Joe Wier