View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Drew Ekb@ck

Thanks for the kind words guys, they mean alot to me. As far as the sun, there isn't any direct sunlight in the room where they are located. Security is always a concern. I don't advertise where my collection is kept (not where you might think) and the big cases all have locks on them and are bolted to the wall.
The cases are just 4 screw holders with black archival paper for the outside boarder. It was a pain and took a long time because I cut every paper by hand with an exacto knife to match the card within perfectly. I got the idea of the black from SCG cards but am a much bigger fan of raw cards and didn't want to get them all graded.
The dirt has more good sotries of how it was obtained then I care to share at this moment but I do have a bit left from Fenway as well as Doubleday field in Cooperstown (which I scaled a fence on my honeymoon to get) if any one is interested let me know.
If anyone else has any displays that they created I would love o see them just to get some other ideas.
Thanks again,
Drew