View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelly View Post
Scott, I did not help him. I said the way you make the biggest impact is to let the item sell. By telling Heritage before it happens only makes them look good. I said it on the last thread if you can not say who the person is do not quote them. This is how the country does business by saying some one said something but I cant tell you who.
I do have to say that not matter what you think of him he has helped save people a great deal of money.

we (me and mark) just let the boxing items sell now, we used to help, they didnt appreciate it,

they would just take credit for our experience and our bailing them out and they didnt want to listen. they were patronizing and said that we didnt understand how big auction houses work so basically buzz off. we did buzz off. now the items just sell and then they can handle the returns and refunds and the embarrassment. we were more than happy to help below the radar in private if they would just appreciate it. they didn't. they had an attitude about it and now we are banned and couldn't be happier. the bad boxing just sells with abc and xyz certs. that's what they get.

Last edited by travrosty; 02-21-2013 at 07:58 PM.