View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:51 PM
Administrator

Default T206 Marquard Auto's

Posted By: John

I really can’t blame Bill for getting ticked, and I really don’t think his comment was that nasty. Some of you made accusations that he did the old “off ebay shuffle” which does happen quite a bit. You did assume and you know the old saying…. you know what happens when we assume.

I too was watching another card that was ended because of this consignor, I emailed Bill and asked why it was ended. In Bill’s defense he responded quickly and explained the issue. I too have nothing but good things to say about Bill and his company; I have had several good transactions with him as well. I think keeping him on your list of people to do business with would be a wise choice, he’s good seller IMO.

Now if he could have just sold that damn Plank to me for $100 so my wife didn’t get to yell at me for 20mins when she say my bid price on the card (which I lost by the way). So Bill if your reading this you owe me some free cards to offset the retaliation shopping spree that my wife went on due to my involvement in that auction!