View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Bob Ev@ns
Banned

appreciate it eric and dpeck!

there really were no hard feelings whatsoever and a ton of cryptic stuff that flew under the radar that most probably did not pick up on.

and dpeck, saw the jabs going back and forth in the other thread. sorry to see that. and unfortunately w/ the cu board being run into the ground by whoever or whatever gag order regulations they have in place, there aren't really a lot of other places to go to discuss cardboard.

whether this board, that board or simply just bored this hobby is supposed to be a community. that word is derived from the words "common" and "unity". who cares what who collects? seriously.

lately on just about every board and on every front, it seems to be solely filled w/ nothing but negativity and wickedness. it's a shame.

i know you don't do a ton of prewar either and while not as active, maybe try the postwar side of the sandbox. i feel like i was dragged over here by "the list" and it's darkside. and by darkside, i don't mean the people, more the vibe. it's pretty heavy on this side....hopefully frankie goes to hollywood soon