View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 07:58 PM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbob View Post
I put some items on eBay, mostly to clear out some space in the attic, things like DVDs, books, comics, etc. and have done pretty well selling them at decent prices. I've never had any problems with card collectors and my feedback is over 7600 with 100%. Today I receive notice that someone who bought a Murphy Brown DVD for $4.99 opened up a case on eBay because they hadn't received their item yet. Never mind the item sold on 12-10 and I mailed it on 12-11, never mind that I immediately left positive feedback for them. Never mind that the shipping was free. Never mind that it's been a whole week and they haven't received the item yet. Never mind that it's the holidays and mail is always slow. They opened up a frigging case on eBay and whined about it. Ebay sends the usual threat that they might just refund the sale. Ebay has become so buyer-friendly and antagonistic toward sellers (from taking away the seller's ability to leave negative feedback for non-complying buyers to creating a presumption that sellers are worthless POS who are in it only to defraud buyers) that it makes me sick. I've about had it with eBay as I know many here have.
I'm sorry for the rant, but if you can't post your sentiments among friends, to whom can you post. And yes, there is tracking on the package and it shows it is in transit. I'm just bummed at the idiocy of some people in this culture of instant gratification and me-first mentality. Bah-humbug.
To the rest of you, Happy Holidays!

Agree selling on ebay is a crap shoot
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.