View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:52 AM
N
Banned

Default Full Disclosure and Public Apology, Regarding T206 Reproductions Sold on Ebay in Feb.

Net54 members and all,

Before I communicate the following words, I wanted to let you know that this is NJ Dunkin, posting regarding a mistake I made a few weeks’ past. I made some counterfeit T206 reproductions to sell on eBay, but instead of making clear that these were fakes, I made the area of authenticity very gray. I recognize this as immoral, deceptive, and misleading.

Here is a link to one of the four auctions in question:

Abbatchio Uzit

I seek forgiveness for three things:
1) My actions were wrong. I recognize this and apologize for it.
2) I was confronted about this on Facebook (Tobacco Row) and stretched the truth in order to paint myself in a better light. I seek forgiveness for deceiving Facebook and board members alike.
3) I should have posted this publicly as soon as it happened, yet I delayed in posting to try and preserve my self-image and reputation.

I realize that this whole situation and how I handled it was wrong, and that I have no excuse for my actions.

I have reserved post #2 for the full details of the story. I wrote this out about a week ago. The details of the story below are the truth, but you do not have to read them or even read further than this sentence. I know the last thing I deserve is your forgiveness, but I felt led to communicate this to you knowing that it was wrong to carry on without associating myself publicly with my actions.

Thank you to the board and Facebook members for the encouragement to take this step.

Noah "NJ" Dunkin

Last edited by njdunkin1; 04-16-2018 at 12:13 PM.