View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batpig View Post
I want to believe you, but it's hard when you say you're disassociating yourself from them, and then auction their remaining inventory. I think that's the opposite of disassociating.

In addition, there's a lot of lots that have no business not being graded, and are not identified as authentic (unless I'm missing it). For example, the NM Clemente rookie and NM+ 1956 Mantle. Unless you know them to be suspect, why not get them graded prior to auctioning?

- Jeff
Hi Jeff,

We want our company disassociated with them. We operate nothing like they did. We want to be upfront and honest about every item we sell. If we believe a card has been altered it will be posted in the title and description. That is the only way to be successful in this industry. As cardsnstuff (Tony) mentioned earlier in the thread, I have updated the Auction Rules on the website indicating that if any card we haven't identified as altered is submitted for grading and comes back as such we will encourage the buyer to return the card for a full refund. There are many cards in the auction that should absolutely be sent in for grading and should receive good grades in my opinion.

Thanks,

Daniel