View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Nice showing so far!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKreindler View Post
Hey all,

Hope this post finds everyone warm and happy.

As I'm sure the majority of you know, the political and humanitarian climate as of late has been pretty volatile. It's effected all of us in some way, no matter what side we're on.

Personally, over the last few days, I've really felt like I've had to do something. Anything. In light of that, I've decided to auction off this color study of Josh Gibson.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-PAI...b42ce%3Ag%3At-

100% of the proceeds will be donated to the International Rescue Committee, which is currently committed to helping refugees already in the United States reclaim their lives through necessary and immediate aid on arrival and beyond—including housing, cultural orientation, health care, education, employment, and immigration services.

I have NO desire to drum up any political fights (or any fights, for that matter) on here, so please, if it's a cause you don't have a taste for, or if you disagree with my stance on things, feel free to move on.

However, if you're on the side of this NP, please consider helping in some way, be it through bidding, donating, or even just sharing it with friends.

Either way, thanks so much for reading!

Graig