View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:10 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Brian W

You want to know what is "RIDICULOUS" ?

The following wise-ass comments by Erick........

On Thur 8/14....I reply to Erick's question........
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
As I noted above, Erick.

This is not new news, it has been previously discussed. The arrangement of the 48 subjects that I have displayed here is by no means a singular grouping of these subjects.

The 6 super-prints certainly exemplify this fact. They are repeated on subsequent series sheets (e.g. they are included again in the 66-subject Sovereign apple green sheet, also, T213, T214, T215 issues).
TED Z
Thur 8/14....Erick replies to my above response to him
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206hound View Post
I'm really confused... how can you assert that the 48 absolutely appeared together on a Piedmont 350 sheet when you also acknowledge that there were instances when they didn't appear together on a Piedmont 350 sheet? That's like saying I have a lot of money in my wallet, except when I don't.

[Edited] Just so that I make sure that we are discussing the same thing... I fully understand that between different series P350 vs S460 (superprints for example) that the layouts were different. Are you are saying that within a series (Piedmont 350 in this instance) that the layouts did or did not change?

Friday AM.....My wife and go on vacation to Cape May, NJ for 3 days

Meanwhile, Erick posts the following snide remarks to my non-response while I'm on vacation.

Fri 8/15..... still curious
Quote:
Curious as to the answer to my questions...
Sat 8/16..... even more curious
Quote:
Still waiting...
Sun 8/17..... well
Quote:
Well, my beer is gone. I waited all weekend and no discussion.
Furthermore, upon my return I try to answer his question(s) and try to have a reasonable discussion with him regarding T206's.

But, all he keeps repeating is...."he's confused".

So, pardon me if I am quite ticked-off with his attitude.

Look, I don't expect that people agree with my theories. I present my ideas in order to stimulate some meaningful thoughts and discussion.

And, you damn well know this from our interactions in past years....when I considered you a great friend and had a lot of respect for you.

TED Z