View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 04:31 PM
Administrator

Default Elliot, I'm missing the point here

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

what type of job you have? And frankly,I answer 90% of the slings directed at me by stating that 90% of it was exagerated bologna. I did try to address the issue about 10 times concerning altered cards that were graded etc....the ONLY relationship I had with altered cards and the public was between myself and Joe Merkle denounced founder of SGC,,,,,restorationist expert. The only other time I ever had issue with alteration,was when i won a card ( e-106 Cobb**) from DavidFestberg auctions and traded it sight unseen for mello mints to John Spencer,whi figured out by me drop shipping the package,I had no way of having any time to have altered the Cobb Festberg sold me! Those are the only two incidences concerning me and altered or trimmed stuff outside of cards i brought to public forums that were for sale to notify a warning to you all if you mdid not Already know! I send letters sometimes to people like John Spencer warning him of cards he has initial bookmark bids on not to pursue because he is a nice guy,good for the hobby and kindly created a chat group I participated in. I have done deals with bunches of contributors on this board including the nemises I now aquired and yet none of them have posting anything I have done that was inapproprite or unfair to them. This includes,but not limited to~ Vorthian,Pete C,T-BOb,Leon,John W,Frank Ward,"JD",Mike Williams ( who sold me his entire collection a few years ago! ) ,BMW,Doug Allen ( who I have done like 50 deals with ),Ted S,and more! None of these folk have issue with me concerning any bad deal I made with them.....I have done on and off e-bay deals with all of them. being none conservative has some drawbacks in a world of stiffness, byt this aside i have had great dealings with anyone on here I have done deals with outside of myself and RK*.....wes stoped so the rest of it,at least between he and I is not an issue.