View Single Post
Old 05-19-2019, 09:16 PM
Tim Zwick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fballguy View Post
You seem exceptionally dim but I have to ask. Why do you keep bringing up "current" bids? What difference does it make if they're current or not?

You apparently aren't very familiar with ebay so to you it's not odd that there's a bidder that likes to bid immediately then never again...repeatedly. I spend a lot of time researching sale prices and auction results on ebay and to me it's unusual. I'm just curious as to what the advantage or point of it is.

And if you're compelled to bloviate another wall of moronic words in response, make sure you include a direct quote in which I accused anyone of anything. If you can't do that....then just stop typing.
I'm not the guy that said he bids on "every listing the guy puts out there." That was you and is completely false - so have it your way, it's inconsequential. If it's current or not and no matter whatever number you pull from the air it's just simply not true - 2, 4, 20, 200 it doesn't matter. I don't care, it's not the point and apparently you still don't even realize what you've done with this thread. Just how do you suppose the guy got up to a 543 with 100% feedback if he never wins an item? Is it another seller's account? Why do you care so much about some joker that places $1.00 bids on items? Big deal!

You call it bloviating, I call it laying out the facts. That's the trouble with facts, they don't go away and they don't change. I notice you haven't disputed any, just mockery and the hurling of insults as a response. The truth hurts sometimes doesn't it sport. As far as me coming in guns a blazing, you better go read that first post again - I didn't get punchy until you called me a liar and started with the ridicule.

I'm going to take your advice though and quit typing, you're a lost cause and not worth the effort. It's obvious King Rob is just going to sit on his throne and pass judgement no matter how ill advised. I think ol' Dim Tim will go log on to eBay too. After nearly 20 years as a seller and over 20,000 positive feedbacks, I guess I better start to get familiar with it.

Recommended Net54 Members with completed successful dealings: danmckee, whiteymet, jgmp123, seyhey24, quinnsryche, Greenmonster, vintagechris, BigSix, bobbyw8469, jdl7860, brian29575, jcmtiger, Paul S, Andy Sandler, SteveMitchell, tiger8mush, Lordstan, smrtn240, Gobucsmagic74, boysblue, timn1, Cards2121, grandcards, eastonfalcon19, drumback, Jacklitsch + dozens more......Thank you all!

CURRENTLY SELLING