View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 06:15 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmee View Post
Yeah, the cheapest I seem to pick up 1952 Topps baseball for is $3-5 for uncreased cards. That's the thing about in-demand sets. When the top cards go on sale, they get sold quickly.

https://www.comc.com/Promotions/Sale,sp

Here is the sales page, sorted by percent off. Many of them are way overpriced and then heavily discounted, but some sellers run sales that are actually worth it. I'm at 40% off through Sunday right now. The flash guy that has "90%" off has some mid-grade 1953 Bowmans for $5-15 each now, which is probably reasonable.
Thanks John.

I was trying to filter or remove cards/dealers (Dean's) that I wasn't interested in but when I managed to do something, I got a whole bunch of reprints and those newer as like cards. Truth be told, I got frustrated after putting a couple cards in my cart, and logged off.

Searching through page after page is tiresome. I just wish there was a better way of downsizing/reducing and looking strictly at the cards I want to look at instead of all these reprints and anything else that remotely looks like a 52 Topps card.

Any tips on how to how to achieve that, if possible, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks