View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:02 AM
Fred

I'm sure Leon's pretty savvy about these things but in today's world you can easily have multiple IP addresses and area codes for phone numbers.

Because of my work environment (I work out of one location) I have three area codes and can shift my computer around to have three different IP addresses (not all at the same time, but I could if I used multiple computers). I can make a quick IP address swap with a 10 second hardware change or a quick software change.

Just because someone calls you from one area code and another calls from a different area code doesn't mean they're not the same person. I'd rather have them both conferenced in but even then it only takes a person to ask a friend to pretend to be someone else...

don't you just love technology and people that aren't very truthful... $hit, here I go.... I love our country but I hate the fact that criminals can get away with all types of crap because we belong to a "sensitive" society that has to give everyone the benefit of the phucing doubt and even if someone proves they're a phucing loser we let them "rehabilitate" themselves so that they can return to society and phuc someone else... Sometimes I think some of those Islamic laws aren't so bad.... you steal, you get your hand cut off... do you think that type of deterant works? Ask a Muslim that knows someone that had their hand hacked off.... no, I'm not advocating that we make drastic changes to our laws but punishments with a bit of a bite might be cool.... please, don't get me started on capital punishment...

oops... did I really type all of that... sorry.... No Leon, I don't think you need to hunt down Joey and shoot him... although I'll venture to guess that some people may disagree with that....