View Single Post
Old 03-14-2014, 08:51 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankbmd View Post
First of all I would like to thank the OP, dog dirt, for this thread. What is the next thing that comes to mind when you think of dog dirt?.............the smell. Exactly. And what is the most common detection device used to track these odors?...........the nose of a dog. Precisely. This background information has led me to the following ground breaking T206 research which I am gladly willing to share here, although it probably deserves a thread of its own.

A nose may be viewed from the front or from the side in profile or at any angle in between, but not from the rear. I believe that one of the endearing qualities of the T206 set, based on my research, is the fact that every single image on the cards in this set shows the players nose without exception. Even the catcher's masks seen in the set do not obstruct the view of the players' nose. Wow. My research though has discovered that one nose is only partially seen on the card being obscured so that less than half of the nose is seen.

The only moustache in the set is the claim to fame of Mr. Titus. We all know that.

Now the only partial nose in the set will heretofore be the claim to fame of this T206 card.

I am happy to share this groundbreaking discovery with Ted Z, T206resource & dog catchers everywhere. Have a good day. I must now rest.
The only real issue with this is that, from what I understand, the OP, Andrew, collects t205s not t206s. So you need to do the research again for the t205 set.

Last edited by bn2cardz; 03-14-2014 at 08:52 AM.