View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 04:31 PM

Default Collecting both T205 AND T206

Lots of past posts and debates on which is better, collecting the T205 or T206 set?

Now that I'm acquiring cards from both of these sets, I feel they really complement each other. You have action shots of Speaker and Baker in T206 and a portrait of them in T205.. These two sets are so different in a way, with the bios and stats of the T205, to the big advertising backs of the T206... The Gold borders of T205 and the white borders of T206... Nothing wrong with collecting both sets, and it's nice to take a break from one and work on the other one. It feels less overwhelming! Right now I've taken a break from T206, well, just picking up a card here and there only if I find the right deal, but I'm more aggressively working on T205 -- maybe in a few months it will change.

I'm really having fun collecting both of these, who else is in agreement?... I was pro T206 for a while, but since I've picked up some T205's, I'm really starting to like them; it's quite interesting getting some of the same players from both T205 and T206.