View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Dan Marke1

I don't have enough experience with SGC to make an assessment either way. I've had ten years of experience with PSA and in the 4 days since this poll was started I really couldn't think of a good thing to say about them.

In fact, probably the greatest regret in my life is getting my vast collection graded by PSA and being involved in the PSA Registry, which in the final analysis turned out to be nothing short of a horrific nightmare.

Based on my ten years of dealing with PSA, I have absolutely no confidence in PSA's ability to detect doctored cards and by all appearances and personal encounters by myself and other trusted friends, PSA doesn't seem to want to address their problems. I have absolutely no respect for PSA's management.

There really needs to be an independent organization that holds PSA and all other grading companies accountable for their business practices. In short, someone needs to grade the grading companies and make a thorough assessment of how competent (or incompetent) they really are.

Last edited by WhenItWasAHobby; 06-29-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: grammar