View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Default EBay Feedback Games

Posted By: Lance

As a seller, you never know what a buyer is thinking. I only respond to buyer's feedback after feedback is left to me. I also will leave feedback immediately after receiving the card purchased if it is what I expected. Of coarse, in a perfect world, every deal would be made with complete integrity. Buyer's have become so skittish because of the scams that a seller can't afford to risk an improper negative by posting feedback first. I do this because I offer a "no questions asked" return policy and try to resolve any problems with the deal before a negative is left. I have 2 negs to my name...both as a buyer and in my first 4 deals. I didn't quite understand the system at first. When it comes down to the bottom line, the guy who sells more than buys has a lot more to lose when it comes to negatives. Right or wrong, if I receive a negative, I return the favor and go to the resolution board to try and make things right. I have only done this twice and both were misunderstandings on the buyers part.

This is just my viewpoint.

Lance