View Single Post
Old 10-21-2006, 07:08 AM
Administrator

Default T206 Piedmont set.....MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Posted By: Ted Zanidakis

It has taken me only 10 months, but as soon as a dozen cards which I've recently acquired arrive, I will
have a 518 card "all-PIEDMONT" T206 set. It is missing the "big 4" and the Demmitt and O'Hara only exist
with Polar Bear backs.

I started this adventure back in Dec 2005 when I decided to break up my 2nd T206 set. This set had 160
Piedmont backs to start with. Anyhow, it was still quite a challenge and I enjoyed this great "trip". In this
process, I would like to thank the following members of this Forum for helping me out....Scot Reader,
Steve Murray, Trae, T206Collector, and Brian Weisner.

Regarding the Doyle (error), Magie, Plank & Wagner (all existing with Piedmont backs).....I will pass this
set onto my Grandson, RON. He is studying EE at the U of Maine.......he is on the Baseball, Tennis, and
Hockey teams; and, hopes to become a Pro in one of these sports. If he does, he will certainly be able
to afford the "Big 4"....Actually, I would just be happy if he follows in his Grandpop's foot steps....as an
Electronic's Engineer.

Have I set a precedent....or do we know of anyone else with a T206 set with all the same Tobacco backs ?

TED Z