View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Bob Davies

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Let me rephrase...if I'm selling a card, and a member says "PM Sent" on a card, that could mean ANYTHING.....it could mean, I will take it at your asking price, or it could mean, I will offer you half of what you are asking. Take your pick.
Agreed. For me, I will put a "PM sent" simply because I want the seller to know that I've sent you a message, and I hope they will see it.

I just completed a transaction in the last week on the BST. I was willing to pay the full price, but living in Canada, I realize that is a problem for some. I wanted to make it straightforward and as simple as I could for options and pricing on shipping, all for the seller.

I would have put "I'll take it", but if I do so, and the shipping becomes a problem, it's not fair to the seller. If everyone else thinks it's been sold, but seller won't ship to me, it becomes an issue for that seller to have an "I'll take it" on the thread.