View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood42 View Post
Hi everyone- New member to New54 here. I'm not new to the hobby at all, as I've been collecting for over 10 years now, just new to this forum. Some of you may know me from Blowout, where I spend a lot of time now, or SportsCardForum, where I used to be pretty active but like so many others don't go there much anymore

Anyways, I've been telling myself for years I should try to get into vintage more, but never really have. Well, I've finally made up my mind that I'm actually going to soon. I'm not super knowledgeable about vintage yet (although I wouldn't say I'm a complete newbie), which is why I joined here. I'd like to learn as much as I can about vintage and then slowly work my way into the vintage world of collecting- There's already a few sets I have in mind that I'd like to try and go after

Looking forward to my time here, just thought I'd introduce myself quick. I'm sure there's some threads out there with some basic information for people looking to get into the vintage world, and I'll be searching for those myself soon, but if you have anything to link me too, I'd definitely appreciate that. Thanks!
Where in MN are you? I'm in Oakdale.