Thread: Really, PWCC?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 06:28 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

I politely disagree.
If any TPG knows something isn't real they should state it. They shouldn't leave something like "? AUT" on the flip. It can be interpreted different ways. They should know this by now. And the "reprint" designation should be reserved for ones they are sure of. If they aren't sure then they should say "Not sure" ..... I would respect them more for that then what they do now. BTW, Beastmode and I feel the same way....

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyp View Post
I do not have any problem with what PSA put on the flip. Authentic cards are slabbed and have a flip that states such. This sleeve is not intended to be sold with whatever card someone chooses to put with it. The card was not sealed in so there is no proof that this reprint was even the reprint that was sent in. PSA is not stating that it is a reprint, just that it is their opinion that the card is not original. They could be mistaken. I have had SGC return cards to me because they did not think that they were real and then slab them later when I pointed out what why the card was what I said that it was on the sub.

Last edited by Leon; 09-06-2016 at 06:29 AM.