Thread: Really, PWCC?
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Marty Pritchard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
I don't buy questionable "?" authentic cards, but holy crap, can't PSA be more clear in the flip. the have the word "authentic" in the flip for frick sake. Really? That's just plain dumb. And the the question mark "?" before the word "authentic" is suppose to be a prefix?

Note to PSA, just say "unknown origination" and lose the word "authentic" in the flip. Stop with the hieroglyphics.
I do not have any problem with what PSA put on the flip. Authentic cards are slabbed and have a flip that states such. This sleeve is not intended to be sold with whatever card someone chooses to put with it. The card was not sealed in so there is no proof that this reprint was even the reprint that was sent in. PSA is not stating that it is a reprint, just that it is their opinion that the card is not original. They could be mistaken. I have had SGC return cards to me because they did not think that they were real and then slab them later when I pointed out what why the card was what I said that it was on the sub.