View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:40 PM
Rob Ruddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
Well this morning I contacted an eBay rep to discuss removal of feedback as well as suspension for derogatory email sent to me from the seller. I was told that they can no longer use emails as evidence for potential removal or suspension that they cannot use it any longer. I said I will just cancel my store and they were fine with that. So Powerseller getting 20% discount with almost 4000 individual feedback with a $200/mo anchor store and no negatives up to this point.........and they just do not care. For the reason I will be leaving eBay. I need to liquidate most of my inventory so please check B/S/T thread here for a little of everything (I have over 10,000 items in my eBay inventory as of now). I find it easier to view current inventory scanned in eBay right now so will leave it up 2-4 more weeks to try to move privately. I would rather give discounts here privately and remove the listings than give them another cent. Wow. Thanks in advance for the support. Please check B/S/T for details.

Jason
eBay has gotten way too big for its britches. It seems like buyers can get away with almost anything these days. Some negative publicity in the media would look good on them. They may even find the "motivation" to make things right. Its amazing how many companies will do that when they are suddenly placed in the spotlight. Chumps!!!

I hope this all turns out well for you.