View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:57 AM
Administrator

Default 2nd "The Vintage Baseball Card Forum" contest

Posted By: leon

Hopefully this contest will be a little better than the last. I like trivia but want to do one, this time, that gives more folks a chance. Most likely I will go back to trivia next time as I feel I can think of something that will take longer to figure out than the 3 minutes of the last one . Here is this contest.

Object- Guess the final price of this card, in the ebay link, without going over. First one to the nearest cost, with that caveat, gets this beautiful card pictured here (E121). Ok, it's not that great but I'll come up with something better next time...Playing should be half the fun.

You can only respond with your answer in this thread. Everyone can post once and edit once. The first person, with edit times taken into consideration, to post the closest to the closing price without going over, wins. The first phyiscal post, as opposed to edit, takes precedence in a tie. All responses have to be before the auction ends. I reserve the right to make adjustments as we go. Final resolution of any issue will be done by the board, in a thread devoted to it. If any of the few rules are broken you will be disqualified. Also, I hope this ebayer (who I think frequents the board) doesn't have a problem with a little more publicity for the card. Good luck, drive carefully and may the best collector win ....

http://cgi.ebay.com/1909-E90-1-American-Caramel-Keeler-Throwing-SGC-40_W0QQitemZ130072082513QQihZ003QQcategoryZ57993QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem