View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Administrator

Default References Requested: Wade Carsel

Posted By: David

I asked to complete the deal at the National and will have a table. Unfortunately, Wade mentioned the cost is prohibitive and is looking forward to the following National (in his backyard). This does not sounds like a 'big time dealer since 1979'. A PO box would normally not create red flags but does to me due to the lack of willingness to accept any form of payment that would protect my interests in the slightest including or a document. Who in the world would not sign a 2-3 line 'contract' stating the terms of the deal and the parties involved. I even offered to pay for all FedEx overnight fees. This does not create an expense and can be picked up from his home.

If a credit card was involved, home address or some comforting communications, the deal would have already been completed. I am in a holding pattern and enjoying the 5.50% interest rate, for now. Since I am on the West Coast. Paying for a plane ticket (and finding the time) is a deal breaker. I will offer Wade a 1/2 price plane ticket to the National and free admission, if interested. However, everything I have tried to do protect my interests has met resistance. The email from him just arrived with images but Wade did not address my FedEx home address request. Dealing with Wade is virtually impossible (unless in person) or one sided in regards to risk.