View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:40 PM
Josh Margolin

Thanks for all the responses. Let me address a few different issues:

1 - For everyone who sent me PMs/Emails about individual items, thank you for your interest. I am not looking to sell item by item, but if I change my mind, I will surely let you know and will do my best to try to keep track of what everyone wants. Niederman, I know what you are lusting after!

2 - To the auction house reps that emailed me, thank you. I appreciate the emails and I will be in touch if I decide to sell. I will obviously be looking for the lowest seller's fee and the highest circulation.

3 - To Jim, I am not really a salesman and have not sat down and worked out prices for each item, nor do I intend to. That is part of the reason I am looking to go the auction house route (along with getting as many eyes on the collection as possible). If you, or anyone else wants to shoot me an email with a ballpark for a total buyout, I'm certainly game.

4 - To those who sent me emails urging me not to sell out, thanks. I appreciate the encouragement, and I may just decide to put things away for a while rather than sell off. I got a stern talking to from my wife this evening along those lines, so that may rule the day. Regardless, its good to know what my options are, and that was the whole point of the thread.

Thanks to all, and to all a good night.

Want List: T227 Baker Amen!