View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Steve Woe.lfel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
All options for a group or set are on the table. My goal will be to get something with good value and that our members collect. I don't think there has been a bad suggestion yet. I probably want to stay with pre-war but that is not a definite. As for how many places each person will be allowed to buy, my idea is to let everyone buy one, then the leftovers can be doled out after that. Everyone should get a chance before members are allowed to buy more. My bigger concern is getting a group and not selling enough, leaving me with quite a few spots. At the end of it, if there are leftovers then I have no choice but to have them, since I will be footing the bill. The goal will be to sell every one to members and not have any leftover .
I think that's a great idea Leon and I don't think you will be stuck with unsold slots. Perhaps give everyone a deadline to purchase one slot and then leave enough time after that for folks to buy as many additional slots as they like. If the price point is around $25-30/slot, I can see multiple members purchasing 4-5 slots each. If you are going with pre-war, I would suggest tying to keep the buy-in price to $30 or less, at least for this first go-'round. Once everyone gets a feel for the concept, I think people will be willing to put up more $$ per slot...

Just my 2 cents...
T206 SLers: 11/48
T206 Back Run: 28/39

Desiderata

You are a child of the universe,
no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you,
no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
it is still a beautiful world.
Strive to be happy.

Last edited by wolf441; 08-10-2014 at 09:08 AM.