View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Al

I really can't. I had a partial season ticket package in 2001; if you got up out of your seat and tried to move around, security shuttled you right back to your seat.

Here, they actually encourage you to walk around; what used to be tunnels at the old park is now wide open. You can go grab a beer or a hot dog (or sushi or steak sandwiches or nachos or Italian sausage or just about anything else), and while you're waiting on line you can see the game. Then you can just stand there and watch.

Here are some images from me just wandering around the park. My buddies and I didn't even go to our seats until the bottom of the fifth; I think it would be really easy to spend $12 on a bleacher seat and watch the game from all around the park.

From the food court in left:

From the bleachers in right center. Obstructed view seats are $5 on a first come, first-served basis. You could buy those seats and there's absolutely no reason you would ever have to sit in them.

Along the third base line. These photos were shot with my iPhone, which has no zoom lens. In person, you're much closer than these photos would indicate.