View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 02:42 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

I had 13 consignments in this auction, and was very content with the prices realized on 12 of the 13. This was in the face of a very shaky economy with lots of variables, and with REA running their auction concurrently in full-force. For me (as a consignor) LOTG realizes prices that are as strong as any other AH out there. Their descriptions are always among the most detailed, and their fees are among the very lowest. I don't know what more a consignor could ask for.

And on the buying end, it was extremely competitive going after the dozen or so lots that I was aggressively bidding on. Though I was outbid on almost all of them, I scored a couple of very tough memorabilia items that I had never seen offered before (including REA, Lelands, Heritage, Hunt, Goldin, SCP, Mile High or anywhere else).

No comment on the Cobb/Cobb, other than to say you'd have to live on another planet to have missed it. Granted, LOTG might not be quite as big as some of the others since they came onto the scene more recently. But they are the most customer-friendly, and continue to grow bigger and better with every auction.

VERY happy with the results!