View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 10:08 PM
Andrew Hunt00n

Apologies for bringing up a slightly older thread, but I had a question about the 68 Atlantic Oils and was hoping someone could help.

If you've ready this thread you know these cards come with the two different backs. I call them the Rules Back and the Play Ball Back. And that there are 10 SSPs leaving a reasonable complete set at 40 cards. With the two different back variations, that brings us to 80 for a complete set (plus the Special Gift Award card makes 81). But there is another variation in this set. The black font and grey font variations.

My question is, does anyone know for sure if all 80 cards come with both a black font and grey font variation making the total for a complete set 161 cards?

If nobody knows for sure, I would be happy to do a survey of our cards to try to compile a list of confirmed variations to see if we can verify all of these.

Thanks all,

Andrew

The Great T206 Back Stamp Project: Click Here
My Online Trading Site: Click Here
Member of OBC (Old Baseball Cards), the longest running on-line collecting club www.oldbaseball.com
My Humble Blog: Click Here