Thread: Auto Kaline Run
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 07:56 AM
M@rk Comer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballcrazy62 View Post
I like the holders. The only negative for me is I have probably close to 50 Kaline signatures in the old holders and these obviously don’t match for display purposes. As for the 71 Super I don’t know what the deal is with that holder. Not sure why they didn’t put it in the smaller one like the post cards. One of these days I will call and ask SGC. Overall I have no issues with SGC. They have treated me pretty well.
I haven’t submitted anything to SGC, or PSA for that matter, but think for an autographed card I think the holders gives a better look for display purposes than the card alone. I’m doing a kinda side project of a regular issue autographed run of Brooks Robinson in pen, some are in holders that I purchased this way and some are just the card. Im still unsure at this point whether I want to spend the money on slabbing them or not. Also, as you noted they are in different holders, I’d likely want them all to be the same, but for you that sounds like it would be a costly proposition.