View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
You lied to people on Net 54 and cheated them. Just because you claim you're clean now doesn't mean that I have to presume your bullshit story about losing your collection is real. Do you understand that simple concept? I'll repeat it for you so as to avoid another foul-mouthed, grammatically-challenged PM from you: just because you claim you're clean now does not mean I have to believe your story today. You lied and cheated people on Net 54. If the statute of limitations for a criminal fraud case is 5 years, why does it follow that I have to believe everything you say today when you committed fraud 2 years ago here?
I did lie about some things that I admitted to on here...I never once stole anything from anyone nor did I sell anyone any bogus items ever. I dont care if you believe the sky is blue. I dont know you and from your attitude I dont ever want to know you. Everyone's done something stupid in their life. You learn from it and grow from it. Thats what ive done and thats fine if you dont believe that. Your a lawyer so its probably hard for you to believe anything anyone says.