View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:17 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Tim I think has some very good points in this thread. While I do see some ups and downs with some backs I think Tim’s points are correct in that, more folks get their start with T206 or come home again later in collecting if you will.

I also think more folks are becoming more educated and also seeking education in depth for ways to collect this group of cards. I think more folks are seeking little nuances to carve a way to collect this set. Because quite frankly doing it soup to nuts can be a bit out of most folk’s budgets me included. That is why it is so important to make sure whatever info we share is correct and concise.

Tim made a good point that I have seen going on for some time. As more obscure backs and variations price themselves away from folks people will go next in line to brands such as Sovereign, EPDG, American Beauty, Cycle etc. and hence you will see increases in demand and prices.

I was happy to add a second brown Lenox this auction to my collection and deranged mad man or not I thought the price was very fair if not almost cheap.

Cheers,

John

Last edited by wonkaticket; 09-24-2011 at 11:04 AM.