View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 10:22 AM
Howard Che.r.n.i.ck

Default Why would someone Leave a non deserving Low DSR?

The eBay DSR's are the worst rating system in the world.

I have always shipped items the day after I received payments. I try my best to describe each item. I answer 100% of the emails as soon as I can. I am only human and I might miss a detail here and there.

But why would anyone leave a low DSR for shipping time, when they received the card 2 days after payment. Why would anyone leave a low DSR for item not described when in fact it was a graded card. Why would they do the same for Communication when they never even contacted me.

This is not just one buyer but has happened across several. eBay makes it real difficult to figure out who these buyers are. If you are willing to put in the time and effort, you could actually pinpoint the actual buyers.

I have started doing this and am coming up with the buyers who have left low DSR's. So far, the buyers were mostly one time visitors to my auctions. In the cases where I mentioned above in which the reasons made no sense, I decided that I am just going to block these buyers from buying from me.

Just wondering how other people feel about the DSR's and how they dealt with buyers who left a low DSR that wasn't appropriate for the transaction.

Happy Holidays to All!

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard