View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 03:59 PM
Howard Chasser

Default and another thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdmtx View Post
Here is his admission from post #2 on this thread:

However, this time I made my listings very gray regarding authenticity and provenance of the cards.

That is pretty clear. He also said this:

-In contrast, the Abbatchio and Cobb each had bids, so I couldn’t cancel. Instead of facing up to the buyer and being straightforward, I tried to bid and win my own cards with my purchasing account (username: njdunkin_1). I did not and would not shill my own auctions to earn a higher bid.

He says he wouldn’t shill, but I believe his actions are shilling.

Mark Medlin
He said he wanted to "win" his own auctions to chop off the head of the snake, but then has perfect opportunity to just keep them when the bidder didn't pay. Instead he chose to open a case against.....something doesn't make sense about that.

Regarding accountability and apology - it takes a lot to publicly step up and be accountable - good for you (sincerely). First and foremost when you "act in a way you know to be wrong (and I believe you knew this as you were doing it) - you violate your own integrity - something much more difficult to forgive than the forgiveness you seek here.

I was not harmed by you and have nothing invested here - I hope your words and intent are true - first and foremost for you. I am sure that while some may forgive, as stated by others - many (myself included) would not choose to do business with you.

Act right and show yourself and others that you can. Honestly wishing you all the best.

Howard