View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 05:53 PM
John
J0hn McD@niel

Michael,

Let’s not get to ahead of ourselves putting Steve up for sainthood nominations. There are lots of nice honest folks in this hobby.

Yes it’s nice what Steve is attempting to do, but if the ultimate goal is to get this lady the most cash for her final years of assisted living. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with saying why not these options and why only up for a few hours you’re missing potential cash not only for the elderly lady, but Steve as well.

“Full Disclosure, although I get a great feeling when forwarding the payments -thanks to you guys... I'm not doing this because I'm a warm and fuzzy person. I DO get compensation; 15% of net sales. In addition, the family has allowed me to purchase a small amount of "discounted" items.”

Also Steve has made it very clear he’s being more than fairly compensated as he should be, so no need to award medals and knighthoods just yet.

Cheers,

John

P.S. I hear my old T211 Bay may be sleeping over at your place, don’t let him keep you up. Hope to see you in Oaks.