View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharleyBrown View Post
With Maddux being my favorite player growing up, I thought it would be pretty cool to attend the induction ceremony this year. My son has also been asking to go to the HOF, and my wife has never been and would like to attend.

I figure it's better to book a hotel earlier than later. Does anybody have any recommendations for hotels in the area? Is there a baseball card show that weekend as well? I'd like to take in the whole experience, and also get some time to visit the HOF, as I haven't been there since I was a kid.

Thanks for the recommendations!
Hey CharleyBrown,

What do u think of Maddux not going in as a Brave? I know the innings are somewhat close, but I thought he would deff go in as a brave. I was pretty surprised he chose neither team.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.