View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 12:16 PM
David Nova.kovich Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb217676 View Post
I know a few other members are doing HOF player collections, so let's bump this thread and see what you have (I'm at 87.55% complete!) Click on the link in my sig if you want to check out my hall of famers and happy collectin' everyone!
Jeff
Very Good Jeff.

My collection is a little more than just cards. Mgrs/execs/umps included. I've decided to stay strictly career contemporary(when possible). I do however accept the Laughlin cards for Negro Leaguers. For a lot of the 19th century guys, I've chosen to include woodcuts. Also for executives and early 20th century players, I've decided to include guide pages that feature them photographically, as long as it pre-dates or at least matches they year of their first released cards..

Using these odd rules, Currently I'm at 56% complete, and 28.5% complete for rookies(or items that pre-date standard rookies) Woodcuts and guide pages only count as rookies in my collection if they are listed on the "earliest collectibles" thread, or match the same year from that thread.

Last edited by novakjr; 06-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.