View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 01:48 PM
Sc0tt A1paugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by botn View Post
You wrote far more than I was a seller who played the bump game and you knew I could not post there because it was mentioned on the very short thread more than once. I also reached out to you via email once I was made aware of your irresponsible post about me also reiterating that I could not post and you not only did not reply but you went out of your way to again post on the thread that you were not going to reply to me and you stood by everything you wrote.

Those are some big eggs, dude. For a guy who now claims to have looked the other way while his boss shoved bad cards into holders I would say you might want to spend a bit more time checking yourself rather than attacking someone who you do not know in the slightest. My guess is that anyone who stays at that job for that long did more than look the other way. So if you were not the one who gave the green light to bad cards you at least lacked enough ethics to stay employed there and did nothing to stop it and nothing to inform the public.

You might have others fooled about what a great hobby guy you are but you do not fool me in the least.
Greg, I'm going to make this quite clear. You are WRONG! Your assumptions and your allegations are WRONG! Point a finger all you want, but count how many point back at you.

Blog: www.justcollect.com/blog
email: scotta@justcollect.com