View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 02:19 PM
M@tt McC@rthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
Yeah I guess I could have got lucky last time around. I remember having to call them to work it out. It makes sense though that if I don't have to pay tax if they ship, why should I have to pay tax if I have someone else do the shipping? If a non NY resident picks up the items in person to ship why would they have to pay tax? Anyway will try it again this time around and see what happens. It's $721 in taxes and $1400 for shipping. yikes.

After getting blown out of the water for a couple other items, I fell in love with both of these Old Timers' Game panorama's. So many great players together from different eras including Cobb, Speaker, Young, Bresnahan, Hooper, Baker, Collins! Are you kidding me?! Plus both are framed which is about $1000-$1500 each. Can't wait to hang em up!

Also won these Ruth photos. I plan on keeping the spring training photos but selling the rest. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Love the Old Timer's Day photo at Brave's Field. Here's mine from a different angle..
If you ever care to move yours, please keep me in mind...Matt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I collect Hal Chase, Diamond Stars (PSA 5 or better), 1951 Bowman (Raw Ex or better), 1954 Topps (PSA 7 or better), 1956 Topps (Raw Ex or better), 3x5 Hall of Fame Autographs and autographed Perez Steele Postcards. You can see my collection by going to http://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/BigSix.