Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 09:55 AM
Administrator

Default Hello

Posted By: martin

I just spent the last couple of days reading all the old threads about t206s and t205s. Very humbling experience considering I thought I was very knowledgable in this area of vintage cards! What a great source of information.
I see a lot of familiar names here as I have probably purchased some t206s from some of you and maybe have sold a few as well. Greetings! Anyway, it is great to finally be able to communicate with other t206 and t205 collectors who are as fascinated with these old cards as I am.
I did make an pretty incredible purchase of 30 t205s about six weeks ago that I will share as soon as I figure out how to post images. Included in the purchase were a Hoblitzell (no stats) and a Wallace (one line) The first submission (21 cards) have grades posted and are listed on the psa registry under Martin's t205s and I hope the other submission ( a Cobb, Joss, the Wallace , the Hoblitzell and two Bresnahans open mouth) posts today.
I also noticed a number of individuals collecting data on t206s and t205s. I have about 500 t206s of which about 200 have
been in attics for many years before acquiring them. Anything I can do to help in your project, please let me know.

Regards, Martin