View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 03:57 PM

Default Dan

[QUOTE=MetsBaseball1973;1833110]To My Dearest Dan McKee,

Having gone through your post history, it seems that your three favorite things in life are:

1. Pre-war baseball cards
2. Drinking too much
3. Ranting, raving, and making unfounded accusations towards third party auction houses because you drank too much the night before

I place very sparse bids on eBay and go through periods of time where I will have not made a purchase for several months. Later, I place hundreds of bids trying to complete a set or pursue items when I have the funds to spend. During different, intense bidding periods this has resulted in 100% activity with sellers such as Greg Morris and PWCC auctions because I was seeking items they had in their auction all while having no bid activity elsewhere.

Does this make me a shill?

I'll let you in on a little secret... No...

Just because you live life through a keyhole and cannot use your imagination as to why a completely likely circumstance is likely, without nefarious means says a lot about your character and who you are as a human.

A wise man once said, "We do not ever rid ourselves of our demons, we simply learn to live above them." Perhaps you should take a step back and assume better of the world before making crazy accusations against honest sellers. Perhaps it is you who commits these very acts through other auctions because it is within your peripheral. Those who assume the negative are themselves the negative.

I for one am planning to avoid your eBay, anything you have for sale on this website, and hope to never deal with you in the future.

Mich4el Br0wne

For someone who wants to shine a light on positivity you’re last paragraph certainly contradicts that fuzzy feeling. You completely missed the mark with your long winded charter reference of Dan. He is a solid drinker and a straight shooter. Nothing wrong with sharing strong opinions.