View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 07:42 PM
Administrator

Default PAPER MONEY AS WELL!!

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...on this Board have members openly discussed cards, even housed in PSA and SGC holders , let alone lesser grading companies..that didn't look quite right! There's a reason for that, and if you ever asked yourself that question, why this exists, reading my posts on the BCD chronicled emails will satisfy your curiousities. I keep referring to POSTS CONCERNING CARDS THAT ARE/WERE ALTERED, many housed in PSA and SGC holders. My only source of reference on these matters are braggart emails of Brian Daniels to me. I am quoting from these. All that Brian seems to be interested in discussing, in answer to my repeating what I was told, are my Medical credentials which actually has no bearing here. I'm focusing on the emails and the CARD information within and Brian wants to keep bringing up my deep voice which is diametrically opposed to his own Castrati Boyishly alto, sqeaky voice. I AM focused on cards. Ask him to stop throwing the kitchen sink and answer some of the things he's written with EXPLANATIONS on THOSE facts!