View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 05:21 PM
Administrator

Default PAPER MONEY AS WELL!!

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

the imagination ala drugs came about as a retaliation for these questions:

prove your a doctor ( professionals would never stoop to wrtting 99% of what he Koos??? writes )

prove you have an AMG treated Benz ( dial tone on other end )

prove you exist??? nobody on this board has ever talked to Koos but I ...and if anyone wants his phone numbers,do e-mail me....you will find upon hearing his voice a raspy deep voice like no other drug riddled person you have ever talked to and i dare anyone who hears his voice to tell me he is not filled with drugs.
You will not compare a street person who is strng out with a horse voice like this person..never just e-mail me and call him and see what you think. My kind challenge!

4 ) prove you have any law suit concerning the Bogus mantle and Bogus Shoeless Joe Jackson card you try and try again by the only venue known to you ...e-bay and the alleged law suit with David Rudd for auction interferrence and the phone number of the alleged power seller rep dealing with this??? Hey David,anyone contacted you on this bunk????

Koos ,also known as Dupcarp or something like that in the World of shammy comic sales........but ditched twelve years ago and resurfaces as a "doctor" now dealing in altered cards as well ( supposedly piles and piles of altered cards that came from me.....that he claims simultaneously to be have sold??? Now that makes sense ).......

Ironically, he came up with a bologna excuse for both not meeting me (though we talked 10 minutes prior to this going to happen yet claims he did not want to meet me....yeah but arranged to do so up to 10 minutes prior and turns the phone off..right! he also came up with jive turkey as to why we won't disclose prove of alleged occupation........but what about the other seven posters who made inquirey......forget about me i guess none of them are trustworth either huh??? here is a guy who admits to trusting no one yet why be on this board??? All info from everyone is suspect according to you and all inquiries or you would answer some of their questions......and have you noticed who cares???/ no body......but i'll respond just because you leave yourself open to the same questions all the slamming and purple rain e-mails will not answer..

David,you are going to get it big time from the DA of the Universe!!!! o.k and where is this being pursued oh........over the phone with e-bay ,oh,that's right! I forgot....

57.....that is the magic number of e-mails I have whereby Koos??? asked me to bid up comic books for him.........I admit! i bid on some! I wrote koos and even told him i would gladly turn myself in if it meant he be suspended!!! Funny,no mention of that e-mail!!! or the 57 e-mails asking me to bid on stuff..but watch,even though HE claims to have sold stuff on my behalf ,he'll come up with some e-mails whereby I asked him to bid on something....even though I suposedly used him to list stuff for me.....

being as he believes e-mails can not be altered..if anyone wants any that list his requests for me bidding on his comics,his telling me of a life in strip clubs,living with prostitutes and being shot while involved in a drug buy,feel free to e-mail me.I won't post this stuff here because it has nothing to do with cards and I realize it......anyone ever seen Mr. Poison at a show? Anyone ever think they will? Anyone receive any proof of anything he mentions? NO! Anyone find that someone who claims to be a doctor is no more a ten year old who attacks anyone with either contridictory information or questions that may validate a shred of integrity??? Do doctors act like this??? Anyone ever receive letter head,a check or anything else expressly mentioning "doctor" in print form? Posting e-mails to attempt to defame someone because they can't stomach answering plain questions of integrity is weak and does nothing but bore people. But if nayone wants a glimse of such obvious hypocricy,please e-mail me for as many e-mails from him as you wish to stomach or better yet call him and listen to his manner of speach and raw horse voice and draw your own drugged out conclusions.